Automation is an important component of any advanced TIS installation. The link has to be perfect, between pneumatics elements, computer intelligence and user protocol desires, in order to precisely control bioreactor’s operation.
SETIS™ Software is exaclty this ideal link. Specifically developed for SETIS™ bioreactors, it includes all features a user would need for a simple and robust automation.
Why using SETIS™ Software?
- Software is not sold seperately, it is included in the Control Unit
- Automatic control of immersion and ventilation processes.
- Unique variation functions for immersion and ventilation processes.
- Automatic control of shelves lighting.
- Flexible and dynamic installation with unlimited expantion.
- Create and safe in a database your run programs.
- Growth rooms scheme visualization for easier management and control.
- Temperature and Relative Humidity measurement and visualization.
- Allows automatic pressure regulation of system compressed air.
- Optimization and reduction of air consumption.
- Backup, Update and Restore your Software and Database in few seconds.
- Web-based access. Users can control their installation WiFi from anywhere in the world.
- Easy and user-frendly interface.
- Essentially, all you need...
SETIS™ Update Utility. Click here to download the application and further install in your PC.
Using this application users can update, backup and restore their software/installations. Software is for the moment only available for Window OS. Follow these steps:
- Make connection with the local network where the SETIS™ control is connected.
- Open the SETIS™ Update Utility software.
- Enter the local IP address of the control on the top bars.
- Choose on the top tabs accorind to desired process (update/backup/restore).
- Choose destination or source for generated or used files correspondly.
- Start process.
SETIS™ Software update files. Click on bellow files to download.
SD card procedures. Click here to download the guidelines to backup and restore the entire SD card of the SETIS™ control unit.